1950 Ford Club Coupe bought new at S&C Motors in Oakland California by Robert and Gertrude Wilson . The original receipt from the dealership shows they traded in a 1950 ford fordor towards the purchase of this stylish Sportsman Green Custom V8 Coupe. The sales record show this car factory equipped with Radio, Heater, Whitewalls, side mirror, full chrome wheel discs, Porcelanize, undercoating, and seat covers. This car remained in the Oakland area until 1975 when it was sold to its second owner in Vancouver Washington who cared for the car until 2014 when It was sold to its third owner in Gresham, Oregon. Im the 4th owner. This car is a genuine time capsule and still retains its original Sportsman Green paint. The passenger side quarter panel and door were repainted at some point and the car has had a few paint touch ups here and there. The interior is 100% original and shows only minimal wear, most notably on the rear carpet and door panels by the arm rests. This car retains all of its original panels and there is no rust. Floors , trunk, and rockers are rock solid and original. All glass is original and in great shape. Each piece has the Ford Logo and date code. All of the weatherstripping is in pretty good shape for its age also. Chrome is original and very nice with only minor signs of aging. This has to be one of the nicest surviving shoebox club coupes extant. In 2006 it was awarded a “Rouge Award” for “original survivor” at the Ford V8 club National meet in Tacoma, Wa. Runs and drives great and everything works except the clock. Very cool car!